Recipe adapted from Fit Foodie Finds (@fitfoodiefinds)
Photography by Oh, How Civilized (@ohhowcilized)
Makes ~6 waffles
- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1.5 teaspoons Due Ceremony Multi-Purpose Matcha
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, partially melted
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- First, preheat your waffle maker to low/medium.
- Then, whisk two large eggs in a large bowl. Add in the rest of the wet ingredients (minus the coconut oil, which you will add last) and mix. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix to combine. Finally add in coconut oil and mix until smooth.
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, scoop batter onto waffle maker. Let cook for about 2-2.5 minutes. Repeat.
- Top with coconut whipped cream, honey, and a few dairy-free chocolate chips!
And there you have it! A delicious matcha-infused recipe that will surely have you up and ready for the day. Not only are these waffles delicious, but they're as healthy as they could possibly be. We really admired this recipe from @fitfoodiefinds. Check out her page for more amazing edible goods!